Blanche White Scholarship
BLANCHE WHITE SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
Columbia Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Association “Blanche White Scholarship Award”, will be awarded to a qualified student nurse currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program.
1. Must exhibit outstanding leadership, academic excellence, and community service.
2. Must possess a minimum GPA of 3.0. An Official Transcript is required and must be submitted to validate current standing.
3. Must submit an application and provide supporting documentation of ways you have demonstrated excellence in academics, creativity, leadership, and community service.
4. Must submit two (2) professional reference letters. One from a College/University Nursing faculty member who can attest to your demonstration of academic, creativity, leadership, and service accomplishments.
5. Must submit a typed essay (no more than 250 words), on why he/she wants to be a registered nurse.
Scholarship not for Registered Nurse Graduates.